DIGITAL IMAGING TECHNICIAN SERVICES
Every digital production is unique and because every production is different they require custom digital work-flows designed to fit their needs. These are the D.I.T. services I can provide and are available in whole or in part to fit the needs of your digital production.
– Ensure digital camera negative safety, quality, verification and triplication.
– Manage all on-set digital camera and audio magazine transfer procedures.
– Provide multiple camera menu item matching.
– Perform “live color grading” for all digital cinema cameras via hd-sdi outputs.
– Create and manage “ASC CDL’s”, “LUT’s” and/or other cinema camera platform specific “Looks”.
– Provide real-time multiple camera color grading and/or image manipulation feed to “Video Village”.
– Perform sync’ing of all external audio recordings to their perspective camera image’s.
– Provide custom meta-data creation, management and delivery to editorial.
– Create “first light” color-graded 1080p (H.264) digital dailies delivered to portable hard drives, uploaded to the internet and/or privately transmitted to on-set iPads.
– Transcode “off-line” and/or “on-line” digital files for delivery to Editorial and/or VFX.
– Provide liaison services between the production and post-production departments.
– Perform on-set digital cinema camera trouble shooting.
– Assist “Camera Assistant” with camera package preparation and/or modification.